Numera, caring about the rights of all users, especially with regard to automated treatments of data, and in a desire for transparency with its customers, has put in place a policy with regards to all data treatments, the purposes pursued by them and the means of action available to individuals so that they can best exercise their rights
For more information on the protection of personal data, please visit: https://www.cnil.fr/
Article 1 – Legal Mentions
1.1 Site (‘the site’): Numeraservices.net
1.2 Publisher (‘Editor’):
- NUMERA SASU
- Capital of 5,000 euros
- Headquartered: 6, Grande Rue – F-01290 Pont de Veyle
- represented by Alex Aupoix, in his capacity as President
- registered at the Bourg RCS 850 981 069
- Phone number: 33 (0)6 26 30 39 68
- Email address: email@example.com
1.3 Host (‘the host’):
Numeraservices.net is hosted by OVH via IPAOO, headquartered at 2 Kellermann Street, 59100 Roubaix- France.
Article 2 – Access to the site
Access to the site and its use are reserved strictly for personal use. You agree not to use this site and the information or data contained in it for commercial, political, advertising purposes and for any form of commercial solicitation, including the sending of unsolicited e-mails
Article 3 – Site Content
All brands, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, animated images or not, video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that could be used to run this site and more generally all elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by existing intellectual property laws.
They are the full property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior and written consent of the publisher, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings as soon as it becomes aware of these unauthorized uses does not imply acceptance of such uses nor does it waive any rights to lawsuits.
Article 4 – Site management
For the proper management of the site, the publisher can at any time:
- Suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or certain parts of the site to a specific category of Internet users;
- Remove any information that may interfere with its operation or in contravention of national or international laws;
- Suspend the site for updates.
Article 5 – Responsibilities
The publisher cannot be held liable for failure, incident, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or any of its features.
The hardware to connect to the site you use is your full responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your hardware and your own data, including viral attacks on the Internet. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data you visit.
The publisher cannot be held liable in the event of legal action against you:
- because of the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
- because you do not comply with these terms and conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for any damage caused to yourself, third parties and/or your equipment as a result of your connection or use of the site and you renounce any action against it as a result.
If the publisher were to be subject to an amicable or judicial procedure because of your use of the site, he could turn against you to obtain compensation for any damages, sums, convictions and costs that might result from this procedure.
Article 6 – Hyperlinks
Users are allowed to have or to set up hyperlinks to all or part of the site by the publishe. Any link must be removed at the request of the publisher.
Any information available via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no rights to the content contained in that link.
Article 7 – Data collection and protection
Your data is collected by Numera.
Personal data refers to any information about an identified or identifiable natural person (person concerned); a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, including by reference to a name, identification number or one or more specific elements, specific to his or her physical, physiological, genetic identity, is deemed identifiable, psychological, economic, cultural or social.
The personal information that can be collected on the site is mainly used by the publisher for managing relationships with you, and if necessary for the processing of your orders.
The personal data collected is as follows:
- Name and surname
- Email address
- Phone number
Article 8 – Right to access, correct and delete your data
Under the regulations for personal data, users have the following rights:
- The right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know their personal data, by writing to the following email address. In this case, before the implementation of this right, the Platform may request proof of the user’s identity in order to verify its accuracy.
- The right to rectify: If the personal data held by the Platform is inaccurate, they may request the update of the information.
- The right to delete data: Users can request the removal of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
- The right to limit processing: Users can ask the Platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided by the GDPR.
- The right to object to data processing: Users may object to its data being processed in accordance with the assumptions provided by the GDPR.
- The right to portability: they can request that the Platform give them the personal data that was provided for transmission to a new Platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at NUMERA 6, Grande Rue F-01290 Pont de Veyle
Or by email, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any request must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid signed ID and mention the address at which the publisher can contact the applicant. The response will be sent within one month of receiving the request. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the application and/or the number of applications requires it.
In addition, since Law No. 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, those who wish to do so have the opportunity to organize the fate of their data after their death. For more information, please visit the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/.
Users can also file a complaint with the CNIL on the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr
We recommend that you contact us first within the Platform before filing a complaint with the CNIL, as we are at your disposal to resolve your problem.
Article 9 – Data Usage
The personal data collected from users is intended to make the Platform’s services available, to improve them and to maintain a secure environment. The legal basis for the treatments is the execution of the contract between the user and the Platform. Specifically, the uses are:
- User access and use of the Platform;
- Managing the operation and optimizing the Platform;
- Implementing user support
- Verification, identification and authentication of user-transmitted data;
- Personalizing services by displaying ads based on the user’s browsing history, based on their preferences;
- Preventing and detecting fraud, malware (malicious software or malware) and managing security incidents;
- Managing potential disputes with users;
- Sending commercial and advertising information, depending on the user’s preferences;
Article 10 – Data Retention Policy
The Platform keeps your data for as long as it takes to provide you with its services or to provide you with assistance.
To the extent reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory obligations, settle disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or apply our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information if necessary, even after you have closed your account or we no longer need to provide you with services.
Article 11- Sharing personal data with third parties
Personal data can be shared with third-party companies exclusively in the European Union, in the following cases:
- When the user posts publicly available information in the Platform’s free comment areas;
- When the user allows a third party’s website to access their data;
- When the Platform uses provider services to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These providers have limited access to user data, as part of the performance of these services, and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the applicable regulations of Personal data protection;
- If required by law, the Platform may transmit data to respond to claims against the Platform and comply with administrative and judicial procedures;
Article 12 – Commercial Offers
You are likely to receive commercial offers from the publisher. If you don’t want to, please notify you by email at: email@example.com
If you access personal data when viewing the site, you must refrain from collecting, or unauthorized use and any act that may constitute an invasion of people’s privacy or reputation. The publisher disclaims any responsibility in this regard.
The data is kept and used for a period of time in accordance with current legislation.
Article 13 – Cookies
What is a “cookie”?
A “Cookie” or tracer is an electronic file deposited on a device (computer, tablet, smartphone,…) and read for example when viewing a website, reading an email, installing or using a software or mobile application, regardless of the type of device used (source: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la-loi).
By browsing this site, “cookies” from the company responsible for the site concerned and/or third-party companies may be deposited on your terminal.
When you first browse this site, an explanatory banner on the use of “cookies” will appear allowing you to express a choice about the use of said “cookies.” Unless you decide to disable these “cookies,” you agree that the site can use them. You have the ability to express and change your wishes regarding “cookies” at any time, knowing that this can reduce or prevent access to all or part of the services offered by the site, by clicking on the following link: Manage Cookies
If the user refuses to register “cookies” on their device, or removes those registered there, their browsing and experience on the site may be limited. If so, the publisher disclaims any responsibility for the consequences related to the degraded operation of the site and the services possibly offered.
All the information collected will only be used to track the volume, type and configuration of traffic using this site, to develop its design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes and more generally to improve the service we offer you.
Type of “cookie”
|Cookies categories||Why We Use These Cookies|
|Mandatory Cookies (required)||These cookies are strictly necessary for security and to allow the basic features of the site (security, connection, preferred language, backup of the basket, status of an order,…).|
|Functional Cookies||These cookies help us improve our site by collecting and analyzing information about its use. They can also be used to provide a better customer experience like online chat and sharing on social networks.|
|Advertising Cookies||These cookies are used to track visitors anonymously through websites. They allow you to display targeted ads and provide you with content related to your interests.|
The lifespan of these cookies is thirteen months.
For more information on using, managing and deleting cookies for any type of browser, please visit the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser
Article 14 – Pixel internet
The publisher may occasionally use Internet Pixels (also called tags) and deploy them through a partner that may be located (and thus store the relevant information, including the IP address of User) in a foreign country.
These tags are placed both in online advertisements that allow users to access the Site, and on the various pages of the Site.
This technology allows the publisher to evaluate visitors’ responses to the site and the effectiveness of its actions (for example, the number of times a page is opened and the information viewed), as well as the user’s use of that site.
The external provider will eventually be able to collect information about visitors to the site and other websites through these tags, report on the site’s activity to the publisher, and provide other services related to use of it and the internet.
Article 15 – Photographs and product representation
The photographs of products, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not engage the publisher.
Article 16 – Applicable Law
The conditions of use of this site are governed by French law and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the publisher’s head office, subject to a specific jurisdiction grant arising from a particular law or regulation.
Article 17 – Contact us
For any questions, information about the services or products presented on this site, or about the site itself, you can leave a message at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org